Activity 3: How will I use Technology when I become a teacher


Our generation revolves in technology, in everything we do there's technology that makes our work easier. From the simplest things to the most complex things, technology is there to help us.

As a future educator of the 21st century technology will be my main tool in teaching, it will have a big role in my teaching career. The theories, concepts, and lesson that I will teach to my students will come from the research that I will conduct. As a modern educator my lesson will be presented through a PowerPoint presentation. Technology will also make my work easier through the gadgets (eg. laptop) that I will use to save my lessons, students assessment, etc. I will also let my students use technology as their tool in learning (such in activities, assignments, projects, etc...). 

Technology will have a big impact in my future career which is teaching. Without it our life would be  so much different from what we have now. It would be so hard! We could just be stick in the old way of learning which teens would probably be bored. So thanks to technology my life as a future teacher would not be hassle.

 As part of the improving generation it is not surprising that technology became an important thing on us. We all rely to it and we couldn't take it out of our lives. 

As a Teacher I will use Technology in a proper way; to improve my teaching skills, to help students learn more about the technology, and many more. Technology might not be the Most important factor in teaching but it has an important role on it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson 1: ICT Competency Standards for Philippine Pre-Service Teacher Education

Lesson 2: Safety Issues on the Use of ICT including e-Safety Rules

The Use of Social Networking Platforms