Activity 2: How Technology Influenced My Life as a Learner

'What is Technology?' When you ask me that during my elementary days. I would answer your question with 'What are you talking about?' because honestly those times I dont have any idea about technology. I dont even know what is Facebook, Yahoo, Friendster, etc. I just want to play that time. So technology has not influenced me as an elementary learner.
During my high school days I was introduced to technology. My first social media account was Facebook, and I used it to socialize and communicate with my friends. Then I got to know Google my ever reliable friend  I use Google to search for my assignments, research and reports.
Technology has been a big part in my high school life  From study purposes to social purposes. As a high school learner technology has influenced me big time. Maybe because technology is rising during those times(our generation). Its not shocking that I'm so into technology, all those trends I know it. I'm so lucky because we have technology  my life as a student became easier. Just one click in the internet then all those assignments/research is solved.
Now that I'm in college, technology is still a big part of my life. Without technology I will not be able to post this blog/article. It is a big help in my studies because all my reports is just a click away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson 1: ICT Competency Standards for Philippine Pre-Service Teacher Education

Lesson 2: Safety Issues on the Use of ICT including e-Safety Rules

The Use of Social Networking Platforms